We are seeking an Integration Development & iPaaS Manager. This role be responsible for supporting the current .Net integration framework and evaluating and building out an iPaaS solution to complement the existing infrastructure. This position may be 100% REMOTE, depending upon your location.
• Lead a team of 10-12 integration engineers/ developers
• Mentor junior engineers, other team members by guiding through Integration development best practices and coding standards
• Directly responsible for integration code quality and related issue resolutions
• Make sure the appropriate architecture is in place for all the integration projects
• Responsible for planning & execution of integration project deliverables and for resource capacity planning for the team based on the incoming project
• Develop POCs to demonstrate/prove ideas in a short time
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
Working knowledge of iPaaS or similar integration services platforms
Experience managing decentralized teams
Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $18.4 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX" (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job Functions and Work Environment: