- Current and strong background in mortgage processing
- Knowledge of FNMA DO/DU and Freddie Mac LP and conditions
- Understand processing workflow and loan submission to underwriting
- Knowledge of investor guidelines
- Must have in-depth knowledge of RESPA and TRID guidelines
- Attention to detail is a must, along with a keen eye for identifying problems on a loan
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, and ability to function well in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math skills and computer literacy
- Paperless processing experience a plus
- Experience with PCLender origination system is a plus
- FHA and VA experience is a plus
- High school diploma
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.