8+ years experience Salesforce.com in enterprise-level environment (200+ users)
5+ years Certified Salesforce Developer in enterprise-level environment and Certified Salesforce Technical/Application Architect
- 3+ years APEX and VisualForce development
- Implementation experience with APEX Language, Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VisualForce Pages, custom objects, workflows and validations rules to automate tasks
- Salesforce.com integration with SharePoint, ExactTarget, InsideSales, CONGA, and other cloud and on-premise systems (preferably Jack Henry Financial Systems)
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation
- Experience designing and delivering solutions utilizing Salesforce security and access framework using best practices/functionality, developing custom reports and dashboards, SOAP and REST API calls, Web Services and HTTP requests from APEX, debugging and resolving in existing code, sandbox and production environments to manage changes
- Strong development experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities environments for business processes
- Demonstrated ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical backgrounds surrounding Salesforce.com, Communities, Work.com, Sites, Mobile, Chatter, Data.com, ExactTarget, InsideSales, CONGA, and other Salesforce add-ins acquired
- Relational database, web server, and application programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Certification(s): Platform Development; Data Architecture and Management; Certified Application Architect; Certified Technical Architect
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.