Born digital, Axos BankTM is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AX). Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model, growing to nearly $10 billion in assets in just 19 years. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 online banks in the country!
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
We are looking for a Deposit Operations Specialist-Loss Prevention to be responsible for the following:
• Review of Yellow Hammer alerts for fraudulent/suspicious transactions
• Review of Guardian/Cash Edge and FIS Alerts
• Completion of daily/weekly overdraft reports
• Monitor reports for fraud rings and customers linked to fraudulent activity
• Process Returned Deposit Items
• Process Reclamations
• Respond to Service Events in a timely manner
• Research requests
• Update loss prevention logs
• Fraud detection and reporting
• Deposit exception processing (NSF/unposted/stop payments)
• Account maintenance
• Basic knowledge of back office banking processes
• Superior customer service skills; ability to establish rapport
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Fundamental knowledge of banking regulations
• Knowledge of SQL
• 2+ years banking experience
• Customer service experience
• Basic teller transactions and cash handling
• High school diploma
• Some college and/or technical education
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.